1. What Types of “Personal Information” We Collect, How We Collect It and How We May Use and Disclose Your Personal Information. FundMiFriend collects Personal Information about visitors to this Site indirectly through our Internet access logs. When you access FundMiFriend.com or any other sites related to FundMiFriend, your browser’s domain name and Internet address is automatically collected and is placed in our Internet access logs. FundMiFriend uses this information to learn about which pages and information our Site visitors access and how often. FundMiFriend also collects Personal Information when you directly submit it to us. FundMiFriend provides the opportunity to, among other matters; subscribe to e-mail alerts regarding FundMiFriend events or company news, to request company information, or to request product or service information through an e-mail contact form. When FundMiFriend collects such Personal Information from you, we intend to use the Personal Information to meet your needs and respond to your requests. It is completely up to you whether to provide Personal Information for these purposes. FundMiFriend may also use and disclose Personal Information in order to comply with laws, regulations, court orders and lawful instructions from a government agencies or other competent authority, to protect the personal safety of users of our services or the public, to defend FundMiFriend from claims, to resolve disputes, to troubleshoot problems, to enforce the Terms, or to protect FundMiFriend rights and property.
2. Transactional and Account Information. As a user of FundMiFriend’s check writing or remote deposit services, you may be required to enter information that identifies payees, payment amounts, remittance data, and your financial institution’s routing number, your account number and transaction identification information (i.e. check numbers). Each transaction will also include information that identifies the user account that created the transaction and any required authorizations. FundMiFriend will share this information with the payee at the e-mail address specified by you or to the financial institution that will be required to process the transaction. Our sharing this information is simply the electronic equivalent of your mailing a check or submitting a deposit to your bank. Unless required by a court of law, under no circumstances will FundMiFriend share any transactional or financial services account information with any third party. We may, however, aggregate information about FundMiFriend transactions for internal analysis or record maintenance.
4. Channel Partners. FundMiFriend may work with Channel Partners such as financial institutions that will offer services to their customers or members under specific terms or arrangements. In those cases, FundMiFriend will share information with our channel partners for purposes of tracking programs, assuring proper payments and terms among the parties, and avoiding duplicative contacts to FundMiFriend users. When working with channel partners, we will provide data in aggregate wherever possible, but may provide account-specific information to satisfy our obligations under each program. That information may include the names of subscribers under those specific programs and the number of transactions purchased or processed. We will not divulge account or transaction-specific information to those third parties; however, in the case of financial institutions those partners may have complete access to such information via their own internal systems.
5. Partner Offers. FundMiFriend may choose to make available to its users and their payees certain special offers from third party companies. In such case, FundMiFriend will disclose to those third parties only such information as is required to assure that such offers are shared with the agreed upon number of qualified prospects under the terms of such an arrangement. FundMiFriend will not disclose the names, contact information, or any account or transactional information to these third parties. Any e-mail from FundMiFriend, other than those that provide notification of a payment, will contain a link allowing the receiver to opt out of further communications.
6. How We Protect Your Personal Information. To protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access and use, FundMiFriend maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards, and require those to whom we disclose Personal Information (including our employees and service providers that assist us in operating this Site) to do the same.
7. External Links. This Site may provide links to other third party websites. Even if the third party is affiliated with FundMiFriend through a business relationship or otherwise, FundMiFriend is not responsible for the conditions or results of use, privacy policies or practices or the content of such external links or the person or entity responsible for them. These links are provided to you for your convenience only, and you access them at your own risk. In no case shall we require that you access any third-party site in order to utilize our Site or our Services.